Saturday, 27 April 2013

Some of my night time skin care essentials..

1: Face Wipes / 2: Oil Free Moisturiser / 3: Wonder Eye Cream / 4: Hand Relief / 5: Origins Spot Remover / 6: Spot Stress Control Scrub.
I only use face wipes at night to remove all my day time make up. Make up wipes are great to start you skin routine, just to get rid of all the make up and unwanted 'dirt' off your face. Sometimes the make up wipes don't quite get all my mascara off, so I find rinsing my face with warm water will do the job. Also a great face wash/ scrub and mask are essentials for great skin.
Oil Free Moisturiser is great for spot prone skin, this moisturiser is great for oily skin but still gives great moisture to those dry areas!
Every night time routine needs a good exfoliator. This Neutrogena daily scrub is great and definitely helps with blemishes!
I can get quite puffy and tired eyes so I like to use an eye cream to brighten up my eyes. This eye cream is great for night time, I also use the Origins Ginzing eye cream for day time which is awesome!
It's important to keep you hands moisturised, this Aveda hand relief is amazing!
I need to have something to stop those horrible blemishes that always pop up at the wrong time! This Origins Spot Remover is great to put on that spot that you need get rid of quick! This doesn't completely make the spot disappear but it definitely helps!
Last but not least a little lip balm. I love Nivea and its great to keep the lips nourished!
Hope you enjoyed this post, just a few of my night time musts! Looking after your skin is important and you definitely have to find products that are right for you and your skin.
These products suit me but you will probably find that they are not quite right for you, the only way is trial and error (I have definitely found that out over the years). My skin is very temperamental therefore I have to change the products I use on a regular basis, unfortunately I have never been blessed with great skin!
Anyway hope this has given you a couple of ideas of new products to use in your night time skin care routine!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend, mine is very chilled and well, I'm just waiting for payday to come around! (unbelievably skint right now)
I will be posting my OOTD tomorrow :)
xoxo

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Lip balm is my ULTIMATE night time beauty routine, it saves me.
Your blog is great, i'm off to check out past posts now.
Lots of love from New Zealand,
Samantha
NovellaPlace.com
xx

Walk On The Style Site said...

wow- what a great selection of skin care products!

Check out my latest OOTD :-)

Alison Clarke said...

When I was a kid I used to use Nivea products. I loved Nivea. May be that's why I have so soft skin.
Your article has shared some cool products too. Thank you for the information. I'll try them soon.

Regards,
Alison Clarke
obagi nu derm starter kit

Anonymous said...

Hello superb website! Does running a blog like this
take a lot of work? I've very little knowledge of programming but I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic nevertheless I just had to ask. Kudos!

My homepage: Pur Essence Skin Care

Anonymous said...

Potong Pasir MRT at the doorstep, residents can easily access almost
to any destination through.the interlace condo