Friday 29 March 2013

OOTD: Rather die young.


Hi Guys, so last night I was invited to a friend of a friends gig, it was good and nice to go to a gig as I haven't been to one in ages! Forgot how much I love live music.
So it's a long weekend off work for me and I have been buzzing about it for the last few weeks. I am now off to get my nails done (much needed as I am currently minus one acrylic nail!). I hope you all have a great Easter and eat plenty of chocolate as, well, that's what it's all about!

My Outfit -
Faux leather jacket: Primark / Shirt: Sisters / Converse / Scarf and Bag: EBAY / Leapord Print Bandeau: Topshop / Necklace: Charity shop.
xoxo

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Lovely outfit, your scarf looks so cute on your bag :) xo

student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

very pretty! love your blog, following you now (:

lindseyduffin.com