Tuesday 21 January 2014

InLoveWithFashion (30% off code)

Hello my lovelies!

I have spent my evening eyeing up the below over at inlovewithfashion.com.
InLoveWithFashion is an online store with some amazing on trend and current clothing pieces and the best bit is that they start at some great affordable prices! I cant help but add more and more to my basket as I browse through the site!

 Anyway onto the good news for you lovely lot! I have a 30% off voucher that you can use for a bit of sneaky spending! Simply enter LFA30 at the checkout to redeem this exclusive discount! (valid on full price items only)

I have included some of my top favourites below! There's such a great mix it was hard to pick just a few!

Click here to go straight to the site.



xoxo

2 comments :

Mary Lee said...

that tartan skirt is so cute! love that celine top too, it's so cute
www.marylee31.blogspot.com
x

daniella-r said...

Love the tartan skirt! I ordered the tartan dress a while ago but it didn't fit that well- but love the print in a skirt
Daniella x

http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk