Thursday 17 July 2014

OOTD: Converse.

Asos Tee Dress (link below) / Urban Outfitters Bag / Converse / River Island Sunglasses

Excuse the shadows, the weather was not exactly photo-shoot appropriate but really wanted to get some snaps of this outfit!

Not an overly special outfit, but I am wearing my new baseball style t-shirt dress from Asos. 
When I saw this on the website it did look a bit longer on the model, but I am 5"10 and kind of forgot to take that into consideration! Luckily it is still long enough to wear bare legged and is soo comfy!

I paired it with sheer tights (which came off half way through the day because I got too hot) and converse with some gold bling around my neck. My urban outfitters bag is the bag I usually pick up when I'm in a rush. It goes with most outfits and fits pretty much everything but the kitchen sink in it!

I am in love with my new sunglasses from River Island and they make a change from my usual Ray Ban style dupes. So these bad bois have been on me constantly.

My life at the moment is so up in the air, sorting things out for travelling has prooven a little stressfull. I don't think I will be able to chill until I'm on the plane.. and then, that will be the moment I realise I have forgotton something vital! 

Hope you are all having a great week. See you in the next one xx

18 comments :

Belle said...

Loooove this dress...I'm cray for anything baseballish :))

I think it might be down to my ankles though!!!

Oooohh...where are you off to on your travels??
Have a mega time :))
x

Sara Wallflower said...

This dress looks so amazing! Love your outfit :)

Love, Sara Wallflower
http://sarawallflower.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Gorgeous outfit! So simple but looks fantastic!

Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

Rupsha B said...

Love the dress, love your look. :)
-Ru.
LOVESICKLILAC

Rupsha B said...

Love the dress, love your look. :)
-Ru.
LOVESICKLILAC

ANNA S said...

i love this outfit! so simple and edgy xo
refreshion.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Such a cool look! You look fabulous!

Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know in comments where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

Happy thursday!
Charu
http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

Holl JC said...

So dang cool Chloe, you look amazing x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

ellexandra said...

Love your blog!

http://ellexandraa.blogspot.com

The Equinox Fashion by Paweerata said...

You look very pretty in the dress hun!

Grace said...

I love this look- Converse always look so effortless!

- Grace's Beauty Space xx

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love the outfit! The dress is so stylish and edgy. I want it to bad!
xx
Mia


www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

Justina said...

You look SO cool. Like straight up baller. Love the dress!

x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

Rin Handika said...

very love your stle! Awesome casual outfit!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for checking my blog out!! i love this outfit and your blog, you have amazing style!!

New follower!! xx

www.clairelouiseamelia.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

love this look!! you can never go wrong with a teeshirt dress and some chucks... I love your blog and followed, would you mind checking out my blog and possibly following?! Thanks!!
xx
Annie
http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/

Fran Leanne said...

Lovely outfit!

www.franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

x

Unknown said...

I've bookmarked this tee for payday! Looove the loose fit. <3

Tara x