Monday 31 March 2014

OOTD: Peaceful mayhem.



Yes, this belt is making another appearance on the old blog. It's such a statement piece which I love, most of my outfits are quite simplistic so anything that adds a little extra is fine by me. The tee is a great number from Orange Circle it's so easy to style and looks 'cool' with pretty much anything! I'm really loving tee's tucked into leather skirts or trousers at the moment so thought I would put together this ensemble.
These days I grab my black converse most of the time so made a perfect pairing with this faux leather skirt, add some bling and put my hair in a top knot, that's it, I'm pretty much set! 

What I'm Wearing-
Tee: Orange Circle
Skirt: River Island
Belt: I Offer
Converse
Jewellery: Mixed

What's your 'go to' outfit at the moment? 

xx

Twitter | YouTube | LOOKBOOK | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Tumblr


5 comments :

Jenny said...

I love the belt and skirt <3

www.krystelcouture.com

Belle said...

This belt is sicccckkkk...want!!!
Love a bit of 'tough chic' :))

My go to outfit at the minute is...
skinny ripped jeans + tee + skater shoes = job done :)))
*Lazy Face*
x

Josie said...

Your skirt is lovely! My go to right now is loose fit denim and sneakers xxx

Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard said...

Love this outfit. The dog on your top is fierce!

Lindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

the trainers are a total unexpected accessory, love it! :) x
Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay