Monday 21 April 2014

OOTD: Army print and tattoos.




I hope everyone has spent their bank holiday weekend drinking excessive amounts of alcohol and eating mountains of chocolate. That's what they are meant for ey!? 
I have that horrible 'Sunday' feeling, even thought it's Monday.. that feeling of doom that I have to wake up early tomorrow, head into the office and catch up with the work that has built up over the long weekend..  is not great but has to be done!
Hope you like the splash of army print in my outfit today, thought it added a little something extra. I have had the clutch for ages but haven't quite found the right time to wear it. 
So, enjoy the rest of your evening guys, I'm off to watch Game Of Thrones and Made In Chelsea.. Monday night TV line up.. I might even try to finish off my easter egg that is staring at me. 

Definitely need to diet for about a month after this weekend!

What I'm Wearing-
Dress: H&M
Army Print Clutch: Primark
Boots: Bank
Belt: I Offer

xx

9 comments :

Amy - Salt and Chic said...

Loving the dress! You look lovely

Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

Unknown said...

beautiful! hope you can take a look at my blog and follow if you'd like x

www.joyyiu.com

Belle said...

Love the dress and the clutch :)

I'll deffo be joining you on a diet after the last few days!!!

x

Unknown said...

I love your shoes! Amazing.

ANIKA MILLER // FASHION, BEAUTY AND LIFESTYLE BLOG

Twin Vibes said...

I love your chunky boots SO much

Hannah R. said...

your moschino belt is so awesome! in love with your shoes too x
The Frill Seeker

Unknown said...

loving the dress and boots combo! x
www.article21.co.uk

Unknown said...

love this outfit!

http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

ensembledeux said...

Love this pairing! Beautiful! :)

www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com