Friday 27 June 2014

OOTD: The white blazer.

Blazer: New Look / Crop: Topshop / Leggings: Primark / Shoes: River Island / Fedora: Primark

Recently, I have been having some issues with my appearance... which I feel has reflected my blog in the way that I really don't want to post. The thought of taking pictures of yourself when you think you look like shit isn’t really the way to go... but, I finally plucked up the courage as I really wanted to show you guys this fab new purchase from New Look. This long crepe blazer is perfect for the summer; it's so light weight and is something I have been on the hunt for! At a bargain price of £24.99 I quickly picked it up.
My River Island boots have been hidden away for a while now, so I thought I would pair them with the outfit. I feel like I am slightly expressing my inner Lily Melrose with this outfit... I think it's actually just the hat...
I am so happy it's finally Friday, bring on the weekend (more like bring on the wine and vodka).  

Currently I'm meant to be on health quick; however I am sat in the office and can see a tub of pringles in the corner of my eye just waiting for me to give in. 

Have a great weekend you lovely lot, see you in the next one.

xx

6 comments :

Belle said...

What an amazing blazer...love!
No wonder you snapped it up :)

Totally know the feeling of not wanting to take piccies of yourself- I'm sooo sick of my face it's unreal (as I'm sure is everyone else!!)

x

PS Oh God...feeling your pain...Pringles and wine =
heaven :))

Ellen Atlanta said...

You look fab girl! I love that longline blazer and it was such a steal <3

Holl JC said...

You look freakin' awesome Chloe, I'm completely in love with this outfit x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Irena D world said...

I love your outfit ! You have fantastic style
let me know if you want to follow each other ?
http://www.irenadworld.com/

xx

Belle Culkin said...

So simple and yet so elegant! Absolutely lovely

daisyjet said...

i absolutely LOVE this blazer!