Monday 9 June 2014

OOTD: The trainer trend.

 Black Shirt: Thrifted / Leggings: Primark / Black Tank: Primark / Trainers: Sports Direct / Rucksack: Primark

Recently I have found myself picking up my workout trainers to wear with my day to day 'running errands' outfits. I then thought why not feature them on the old blog! As you will all no, trainers have quickly become a fast growing trend and now, walking down the high-street all I see people wearing is a good pair of comfy sneakers!

I am loving long trench coats paired with trainers, this Asos Duster Coat would look amazing paired with these Nike Air Max Thea
this is definatly a style I will be investing in!

xx
 
 

2 comments :

Belle said...

I basically live in my Nikes too!

They're so old and knackered and disgusting I think they might even qualify as Normcore!!!

Yours look ace with this outfit :)
x

MITCH said...

you picked the prettiest color!

xx,
felishmichelle.blogspot.com