Sunday 6 January 2013

New Year, New You!

Hey everyone, sorry I have been a bit absent recently. I have been so busy over Christmas and New Year!
 Hope everyone has had an awesome Christmas and New Year.
As you may have read in my last post I have started my own You Tube channel. If you would like to pop by click here :)
So this year I have made some proper New Year Resolutions, and I plan to stick to them!
  • Pass my driving test.
  • Save money for moving.
  • Source work experience in London.
  • Work hard on my YT channel.
  • Stick to a healthy routine and exercise in the week.
They are quite generic but I feel like I really need to stick to my resolutions! It's so easy to get stuck in a 'rut'!

What are your New Years resolutions?



1/ New trainers for exercising 2/ Some of my Christmas pressies 3/ Me on xmas eve 4/ New leggings

 Hope everyone is enjoying the start of 2013 :D
xoxo

3 comments :

Gemma Talbot said...

Love your leggings, love your trainers and love your tartan jacket xx

http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

Walk On The Style Site said...

still in love with galaxy leggings!! so pretty!

www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.de

Claudia Finn said...

I Love Your Leggings.
Cute Pictures!
I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
www.stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
Claudia xx