Monday 8 April 2013

NEW IN: BOOTS.


My new babies, I absolutely love these new boots. I splashed out in Topshop for them as to be honest they are definitely a staple for my wardrobe! I am so happy with them and they are such a versatile boot! Definitely worth the dollar! :D These boots are the AMPLE Black Heavy Sole Boots from Topshop and are a go-to shoe, I've also been on the hunt for a perfect pub shoe and I have finally found them! 'yey'! You can check them out HERE
Hope you enjoyed my NEW IN post, I will hopefully be making this a regular post with my most favourite new pieces. You can also check out my 'hauls' showing my new puchases on my Youtube channel HERE
xoxo

4 comments :

Emma said...

I saw these boots the other day, want them so bad!
Very jelous you have them.

www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x

Anonymous said...

I savour, lead to I found exactly what I used to be having a look for.

You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye

Visit my web-site - cheap mac makeup

Style Crescent said...

I am so happy with them :) my new favourite shoe! :) Thank you for the comment :D xx

Christmas Decorators Salem said...

Thannk you