Monday 15 April 2013

Clinique Stay-Matte Foundation..



Hey Guys!
Hope you are all well, so I have started to get a bit more organised with my blog and I have decided to do certain posts each day..  I hope you enjoy and if you have any ideas or want to see any certain types of posts please let me no :D
So, onto today's post, it's my first product review and I thought I would do it on one of my newest foundation purchases. Now, I am a MAC Studio Fix girl all the way, I haven't ventured out of MAC full coverage foundation for a long time! Recently I felt it was just a little too heavy for me to be wearing every day and my skin was starting to hate on me for it! I then came to the conclusion that I should get a lighter foundation for the daytime to give my skin a little rest, I also have acne prone skin so I wanted something oil free, and also something that gives a matte finish. So..da dahhhh here brings the Clinique Stay-Matte Oil Free Makeup.
I was quite worried to try this foundation as I am definitely a full coverage girl, I feel naked without it! But.. I'm so glad I finally took the giant leap and purchased this newbie!! I got this foundation in the shade Alabaster which is perfect for me in the week as at the weekend I like something a little darker (due to fake tan!)
If I am feeling like I need a little more coverage or if I'm not feeling like I have got great skin one day I will add half a pump of my MAC Studio Fix, this will give it that little something extra to build up the coverage of this foundation. However overall the coverage is not too shabby!
If you are on the hunt for a new foundation definitely check this baby out, it's light and perfect for Spring! It definitely wont provoke those bad boy spots that seem to pop up at the worst times!
I would suggest wearing a primer with this just to keep the longevity of the foundation, I haven't tried this foundation without using a primer so it may not work as well.. but I will leave that up to you guys to try out what works best for you!
Soo, I hope you enjoyed my first product review post and I will be doing one of these every Monday! :D
Hope everyone has enjoyed their Monday, 4 more days till the weekend! Ahhhh.
xoxo 

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I always use MAC but I think it is too shiny now, maybe I should try Clinique! Thanks for sharing :)

Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

Be great if you could check out my latest posts:

The PrettyLittleThing.com SS13 Bloggers Lunch

House of Holland Tie-Dye Jeans on a Budget

I am also hosting a Giveaway with Mina UK to win a pair of Love You Long Time Trousers worth £55 Giveaway with Mina UK to win a pair of Love You Long Time Trousers worth £55 here

Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

Style Crescent said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment :D Just checked out your blog and love it :). I'm gonna have a proper look through now!

xoxo