Friday 19 April 2013

OOTD: See me into the night..



Hey everyone, this is my second post today! Good eh!
I basically shot both posts yesterday and Wednesday but have been so busy to edit and post them!
So here is a little outfit I put together, I have ended up loving how this ended up and will definitely be wearing it for a night out sometime soon, you could also wear it more casual in the summer with some cute gladiator sandals and less dramatic jewellery!
I think the slit up the skirt really gives it that something extra and I love how this crop top gives the outfit some edge with the pattern.
I don’t have a lot of pairs of heels so I tend to switch between these (lita dupes) and my new look wedges. They are both a black shoe and go with almost every outfit so they are very versatile and defiantly staples of my wardrobe!
I hope you like this outfit and if you have any ideas of other ways to style it up please leave a comment as I love new inspiration! :D
If you would like to check out my YouTube channel please pop by, I have just uploaded a ‘What’s in my wardrobe’ video. Click here to check it out!
Hope you are all well and are looking forward to the weekend!
xoxo

1 comment :

Emma said...

Love this outfit, your tattoos work so well with it.
Not sure if I can do crop tops, looks amazing on you.

www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
Emma
x